I read this post at Donna's site, Funky Junk Interiors, and was driven to tears. This story is heartbreaking, but if you have children, grandchildren and family & friends with small children, you need to read this. And you need to inform your family and friends about this simple act that could save a life, share this story with them.
This is the story of a mother's love and the grief that drives her to help spread awareness of little known household hazards.
Read Meghan's story at Love, Light, Laughter and Chocolate - One Mom's Journey
Please, share this story so a life may be saved. Meghan's mother, Kim, is dedicated to spreading the word to educate people so it never happens again.
More ways to spread the word -
Like the Facebook page - Meghan's Hope
Pin the story to your Pinterest board
Share it on Twitter and Google +
Email it to your contacts